Advanced Technical SEO Audit
We will ouline the performance of your website against a number of optimisation benchmarks. The purpose of the diagnosis is to understand how our website currently compares to others in the search engine results and provide a detailed outline of what needs to be addressed and in what priority. The report will recommend strategies to improve your website for usability, performance and search engine visibility.
- W3C Validation Issues
- Website Speed Performance Issues
- Broken Link List
- 301/302 Redirect Link List
- Backlink Audit, Sites to Disavow, Inbound and Anchor review
- IP Hosting review
- Security Audit (SSL certs, CMS & Plugin version, User Accounts, Malware Check)
- Compression and GET check
- Review of Google Search Console / Bing Webmaster Tools
- Review of robots.txt and sitemap.xml
- Review of Schema / Structured Data use
- Advice on URL structure
- Review meta tags
- Review of on-page optimisation and density
- Backlink review and report
- Review of Social Media use your website
- Google Penalty Check
- Canonical Issues
- Duplicate Content Issues
If your website has not been performing well on search engines, chances are a lot of internal errors and issues have not been fixed. Needless to say, when you want to optimise your website for search engines, the first thing that you should do is conduct our Perth SEO company free SEO report for an initial top level view of your online profile. Based on the evaluation of your website from this free report, for larger businesses, or those with another agency, designer or internal development team an Advanced Technical SEO Audit is recommended for the additional detail and outline of actions it provides.
Have an Advanced Technical SEO Audit to:
- Get a realistic and actionable recovery and improvement plan
- Build an SEO structure plan
- Maximise your site’s performance on search engines
At Search Group, we have a group of specialists who are equipped and skilled in performing advanced technical SEO audit. We will provide you with an extensive audit that will identify the weaknesses, strengths and potential that your website might have in natural search. Utilising a set of effective strategies, our SEO specialists will look at the structure, content, links and analytics of you site to make sure that it will be properly crawled and indexed.
Our Advanced Technical SEO Audit Process
Search Group is an SEO company which specialises in providing a results-oriented and holistic approach when it comes to improving a site’s performance. We work across a wide range of Server Operating Systems, hosting platforms, Content Management Systems (CMS), database driven dynamic as well as static web site variations in delivering our clients’ needs.
Contact Search Group today to discover the measures we can take to improve your site’s performance.